Food & Beverage Management
A qualification in Food & Beverages can help students work on the front line of the catering industry or in a supervisory or managerial role. Students will learn and cover the business aspects of food preparation, budgeting, planning menu policies and production procedures. These qualifications are recognized worldwide.
- Admission Fee includes Enrolment Fees, one month advance monthly tuition fee, course kit fee and Certification / Examination fee.
- Course kit includes bag, cap, uniform, utensils (for Culinary and Baking Courses Only) and necessary learning material/ training manual / text / reference books.
- Classes are available in Morning / Evening Sessions for both weekdays and weekends programs.
- Morning Session Classes timings for weekdays sessions (Monday to Thursday) are 09:00 am to 12:30 pm.
- Morning Session Classes timings for weekends sessions (Friday and Saturday) are 09:00 am to 02:00 pm.
- Afternoon Session Classes timings for weekdays sessions (Monday to Thursday) are 02:00 pm to 05:30 pm.
- Afternoon Session Classes timings for weekends sessions (Friday and Saturday) are 02:00 pm to 06:00 pm.
- Sundays are officially off, unless there is a special event to be held on that day.