Our Hospitality program is an ideal program for those students who wish to pursue an international career. According to statistics, hospitality and tourism is one of the fastest growing industry across the world and caters to approximately 11% of the global work force.
- Admission Fee includes Enrolment Fees, one month advance monthly tuition fee, course kit fee and Certification / Examination fee.
- Course kit includes bag, cap, uniform, utensils (for Culinary and Baking Courses Only) and necessary learning material/ training manual / text / reference books.
- Classes are available in Morning / Evening Sessions for both weekdays and weekends programs.
- Morning Session Classes timings for weekdays sessions (Monday to Thursday) are 09:00 am to 12:30 pm.
- Morning Session Classes timings for weekends sessions (Friday and Saturday) are 09:00 am to 02:00 pm.
- Afternoon Session Classes timings for weekdays sessions (Monday to Thursday) are 02:00 pm to 05:30 pm.
- Afternoon Session Classes timings for weekends sessions (Friday and Saturday) are 02:00 pm to 06:00 pm.
- Sundays are officially off, unless there is a special event to be held on that day.