Baking & Pastry Arts
Our Baking and Pastry Arts program is an ideal program for those students who wish to pursue a career as pastry chef and desire to maximize their skills in bakery and patisserie arts. With the perfect mix of practical and theory classes, students will learn the techniques and knowledge to create a wide range of pastries and deserts.
- Admission Fee includes Enrolment Fees, one month advance monthly tuition fee, course kit fee and Certification / Examination fee.
- Course kit includes bag, cap, uniform, utensils (for Culinary and Baking Courses Only) and necessary learning material/ training manual / text / reference books.
- Classes are available in Morning / Evening Sessions for both weekdays and weekends programs.
- Morning Session Classes timings for weekdays sessions (Monday to Thursday) are 09:00 am to 12:30 pm.
- Morning Session Classes timings for weekends sessions (Friday and Saturday) are 09:00 am to 02:00 pm.
- Afternoon Session Classes timings for weekdays sessions (Monday to Thursday) are 02:00 pm to 05:30 pm.
- Afternoon Session Classes timings for weekends sessions (Friday and Saturday) are 02:00 pm to 06:00 pm.
- Sundays are officially off, unless there is a special event to be held on that day.