We are happy that you are interested to start or continue your educational journey with us.
Skillston offers world-class education to ensure that its students are enabled to achieve excellence in culinary arts and hospitality management. Skillston gives you access to its exceptional academics, top-quality facilities and endless opportunities. We are devoted to the success of our students starting from their admissions and continuing through their professional careers. Our students have access to world-class teaching staff and our caring faculty to ensure that our students are prepared for the global work force as soon as they graduate. Your success is as important to us, as it is to you. We are available to help you at every step of you journey, from your first visit to completing your graduation and beyond. We are always there to guide you through the admission requirements based on your career choices. Admission process at skillston is quite simple and straightforward. We await the opportunity to helping you become a student and expectantly meeting you soon! Skillston offers a wide variety of accredited degree programs that are based on international standards.
You can get admission to our certificate and diploma programs that are offered on both weekdays and weekends.
You can get the admission form from our campus at the fee of Rs 500/- which includes application processing fees.
For any assistance you can call us at 03 11 11 SKILLS (754557) or email us at email@example.com
- Admission Fee includes Enrolment Fees, one month advance monthly tuition fee, course kit fee and Certification / Examination fee.
- Course kit includes bag, cap, uniform, utensils (for Culinary and Baking Courses Only) and necessary learning material/ training manual / text / reference books.
- Classes are available in Morning / Evening Sessions for both weekdays and weekends programs.
- Morning Session Classes timings for weekdays sessions (Monday to Thursday) are 09:00 am to 12:30 pm.
- Morning Session Classes timings for weekends sessions (Friday and Saturday) are 09:00 am to 02:00 pm.
- Afternoon Session Classes timings for weekdays sessions (Monday to Thursday) are 02:00 pm to 05:30 pm.
- Afternoon Session Classes timings for weekends sessions (Friday and Saturday) are 02:00 pm to 06:00 pm.
- Sundays are officially off, unless there is a special event to be held on that day.